Change your e-mail address
postel.bzh helps you change your e-mail address easily, without risk and without losing any data.
1 – Keep your personal data
- postel.bzh takes care of the automatic transfer of all the e-mails and folders in your previous e-mail account, and places them into your postel.bzh account.
- postel.bzh also allows you to keep your address book and your calendar. Depending on your previous mail service, postel.bzh can transfer them automatically or provides you with detailed instruction to help you transfer them.
2 – Still receive e-mails sent to your previous address
- So that you do not lose any message, postel.bzh makes sure that you receive in your postel.bzh mailbox all the e-mails which, in the future, will still be received by your previous e-mail address.
- With postel.bzh, you will receive in the same mailbox the e-mails sent to either your previous address or the new one.
3 – Let your correspondents know about your change of e-mail address
- As soon as your postel.bzh account has been created, you can use the available postel.bzh tool to diffuse your new e-mail address to all the contacts in your address book.
In order to use the postel.bzh tool to change your e-mail address, you must have a postel.bzh account.
If you already have a postel.bzh account:
Log in, then choose "Transfer of external accounts" in the Options menu
If you do not have a postel.bzh account:
Create one to transfer the data from your mail account.