Once you have selected a message to read in the preview panel, you can display its header, read it in full page (without the list of messages) or read it in a new window. You can also choose to display the preview panel below the list of messages or to its right.
The button in the top right corner of the preview panel allows you to print the message.
The buttons located above the list of messages allow you to :
- respont d'ar c'haser pe d'ar c'haser ha d'an holl reseverien ;
- forward the message to other correspondents ;
- dilemel ar c'hemennad ;
- sort the message in a folder ;
- merkañ ar c'hemennad evel lennet pe anlennet ;
- add the sender or the other recipients to your address book ;
- add the sender or the other recipients to the list of known senders (if you want to remove an address from this list, choose the Kaserien anavezet tab in the item in the Options menu) ;
- add the sender or the other recipients to the list of blocked senders (if you want to remove an address from this list, choose the Kaserien berzet tab in the item in the Options menu).
The same buttons are available when reading a message in full page.
To sort your messages easily, you can also select them and sort them by drag and drop towards a folder in the menu.